Forward Bank has awarded $6,500 to local students through the Scholarship Program. A total of 14 students received a $500 scholarship to pursue higher education after high school.
Scholarships are awarded annually to one individual in each surrounding community that Forward Bank has a branch location. Forward also awards one employee or employee’s child the Bob Lotzer Scholarship. The Scholarship Committee is amazed every year by the remarkable applications received.
On behalf of the Board of Directors and Employees of Forward, we are proud to announce the 2022 Forward Bank Schol- arship Recipients:
• Brielle Thompson (Stanley-Boyd High School)
• Brooks Kraus (Athens High School)
• Lydia Carlson (Abbotsford High School)
• Abby Krug (Gilman High School)
• Mesa Rasmussen (Greenwood High School)
• Leah Zastrow (Spencer High School)
• Lindsey Wildberg (Medford Area High School)
• Eva Folstad (Chequamegon High School)
• Sophia DeByl (Phillips High School)
• Emma Winter (Rib Lake High School)
• Emma Grunseth (Gilman High School)
• Robert Wendler (Owen Withee High School) The 2022 Bob Lotzer Scholarship Recipient is Sierra Jones (Marquette University).
Forward is proud of the close relationship that we have with our schools and our students. It has been our privilege to watch each graduating class excel as they’ve moved through their high school years.