Sale locations on map are approximate. 1. Chapman Park/Community Building–(Thursday(12th) & Friday (13th) 8 am – 5 pm–Clothes $5.00/bag (bag will be provided). Bake Sale, Public …
Sale locations on map are approximate.
1. Chapman Park/Community Building–(Thursday(12th) & Friday (13th) 8 am – 5 pm–Clothes $5.00/bag (bag will be provided). Bake Sale, Public Bathroom available. MONEY RAISED WILL GO TOWARDS NEW PLAYGROUND EQUIPMENT!!
2. 500 Sawmill Road—Friday (13th) 8 am-5pm, Saturday (14th) 8 am-Noon—Something for Everyone!! Clothes shoes, household items, home décor, furniture, basketball hoop & MUCH More!!
3. 123 Industrial Park Rd—Thursday (12th) & Friday (13th) 9 am-5 pm—Large Elvis collection, carnival glass, fishing items (poles, baits, etc.) hitches, queen size air mattresses, cargo carrier and more.
4. 400 Pine Court, Lot 1 –Thursday (12th) 2pm-7pm, Friday (13th) 8am – 6 pm, Saturday (14th) 8am – 3 pm. Men’s & Women’s Clothes, boys NB-18 months, TONS of girls NB-9 months, Baby Items, household items, dresses & more!!
5. 221 Church St.—Thursday (12th) & Friday (13th) 7am – 5 pm—Boys Clothes size 7 & down, Women’s all sizes, bikes, desk, outdoor décor, lounge, chair, toys, housewares.
6. 215 Church Street—Thursday (12th) & Friday (13th) 7am – 5pm—We will have boys items NB- – size 6, toys, household items, women’s & men’s clothing to highlight just a few items.
7. 501 Oak Street—August 13th (FRIDAY ONLY) 7AM-7PM—Huge Multifamily Garage Sale! Name Brand Women’s, Junior’s Girl’s (size 4t-6/7) & Men’s Clothing, Jewelry, Household Items, Furniture, décor & Misc.!!!
8. 518 W. Maple Street—Thursday (12th) 8am – 5pm, Friday (13th) 8am-?—FUNDRAISER for OLVH Partners: Trunk, pack-n-play, kid’s clothes & books, collector plates, & picnic basket to name a few.
9. 247 E. 3rd Avenue—Thursday (12th) Noon – 5 pm, Friday (13th) 8am – 5 pm, Saturday (14th) 8am – 5 pm—Books, Assorted sizes clothing, (children through adult) Lots of toys, furniture, bikes, games & MORE!
10. 318 E. 4th Avenue—Friday (13th) & Saturday (14th) 9am – 5 pm—Lots of men’s clothing, lots of Misc., Men’s golf clubs & bag, 2 Lazy chairs, Lots of FREE ITEMS.
11. 511 Jefferson St.—Thursday (12th) & Friday (13th) 8 am – 4pm, Saturday (14th) 8am – Noon,–New homemade soy candles & crafts. Decorative geese clothes, kayak carrier, pool ladder, wood toy box, X-mas tree, cookware, bread maker, dishes, glasses, roaster, deep fryer, books & much more.
12. 730 Jefferson Street – Thursday (12th) & Friday (13th) 8am – 5 pm—Multifamily Thrift Sale! 2 bathroom sinks,/1with top, girls, boys & adult clothing sizes, George Forman Grills, Pool Table light, CD’s, movies, shoes, boots, Graco car seat, bike trailer & lots more.
13. 749 Madison St—Thursday (12th) & Friday (13th) 9am – 4pm—1964 Buick Wildcat Convertible, Guns/Ammo, Knives, New/used tools, Misc. Household ice fishing equipment, SILVER DOLLARS.
14. 638 Park Avenue—Thursday (12th) & Friday (13th) 8am – 3pm, Saturday (14th) 8am – Noon–Double pedestal table w/6 braced Windsor spindle back chairs, Desk & Hutch, printers, electrical tools & wire remnants, push mower, older tiller (works), trampoline, fishing poles, bikes, ice skates, dog kennel.
15. 499 E. 9th Avenue (by North water tower) —Thursday (12th) & Friday (13th) 8am – 5 pm–Women’s clothing, shoes & accessories (Boutique & Name Brand), Men’s Buckle Jeans 32X30, Home décor & college essentials, Marvel action figures, toys & collectibles.
16. W11126 Nyes Road — Friday (13th) & Saturday (14th) 8am – 5 pm—Turn north off Hwy. X onto Fernwall then East onto Nyes Rd.—Some items include: Clothing – women’s, juniors, girl & boys. Small appliances, video games, movies, toys, baby items, gun safe & more
17. 12073 Pine Road—Thursday (12th) 1pm – 5 pm, Friday (13th) 8am – 5pm, Saturday (14th) 8am – Noon—Camper cover, Grill, hand truck, décor, fabric, scrapbooking, household, boys 4t-12, girls 3t-10, women’s xs-s many kids items & MORE!